mHealth Spot is looking for partners
We are looking for monthly contract(s) with plans to invest more time in the site development, add more content, and partner with a number of different digital health events all around the world for extra exposure. Our partners would benefit from our growth, as well.
Companies that could benefit from partnering with us include the likes of:
- mHealth start-ups and established players
- News organizations
- Various funds
- Other companies from the health sector
What we could offer
- Prominent presence across the mHealth Spot site and newsletter
- Access to all our reports
- Early access to our upcoming reports
- Help with the media (PR)
- Select research services
- Select consulting services / advice
What we are looking for
- Sustainable monthly income to put into further site development
- Just a few dedicated partners (or just one)
- Short- to medium-term commitment (at least 3-month contract, 6- or 12-month would be preferred)
This isn't a classic ad deal — we're not accepting advertising at this moment — it's more of a strategic tie-up we're looking for. And we will make sure our partner(s) are properly served in return.
Get in touch!
Please don't hesitate to contact us so we could provide you with all the details.
So if you're interested to explore something like this, please use the form on this page, or call Dusan at +381-64-1345526. We're looking forward to work with you. 😉
Who we are
Dusan Belic, founder & CEO
Based in Belgrade, Serbia – Dusan has been in the mobile industry for years now. He founded SymbianWatch.com in 2005 and sold it to a U.S.-based company a year later. IntoMobile.com was founded using content from his site. Dusan was hired as one of the editors of the new site, the post he held until early this year. He brings extensive blogging experience and energy to the mix.
Nikola Pejcic, CTO
Nikola is a tech wiz who makes the mHealth Spot magic happen. Using his skills, we were able to customize WordPress to work in a way we want it to. Nikola lives in Paris, France.
or call Dusan at +381-64-1345526