Techstars announced eleven companies that will be joining its 2016 Healthcare Accelerator, in Partnership with Cedars-Sinai, in Los Angeles.
This is the first year that Techstars and Cedars-Sinai are working together in an accelerator program, and as a result of the deal, participating startups will have over 100 mentors at their disposal.
The 11 companies joining the 2016 Techstars Healthcare Accelerator include:
- Applied VR – offers the first mobile VR platform for enhanced patient experience in healthcare around pain and anxiety management.
- Deep6 – analyzes unstructured data to build cutting-edge artificial intelligence applications for healthcare and the US intelligence community.
- Ella – a mindfulness-based mobile platform that reduces healthcare costs by helping patients manage their chronic pain.
- Grace – a comprehensive, technology-driven platform providing end-of-life management solutions for both consumers and healthcare providers.
- HomeHero – one of the largest non-medical home care providers in California.
- Inscope Medical Solutions – it has developed an innovative technology that optimizes intubation, improving this high-risk procedure’s efficiency, speed and safety.
- Silversheet – a talent management platform, empowering healthcare facilities and medical staff to work together and connect.
- Stasis Labs – it has built a health monitoring system that allows doctors to catch declining patients and intervene before a critical event.
- WELL – a secure communication platform that helps admins and care coordinators reach patients between visits.
- Yosko – a care coordination platform for hospitals that improves team collaboration, transitions of care and efficiency in procedural areas.
- ZendyHealth – a Priceline-like digital health marketplace where patients can bid and pick their own price on standardized health and dental services to get quality, affordable care with top Providers.
The accelerator will have its demo day on Thursday, June 23.