Apollo Medical Holdings (ApolloMed) announced the launch of Apollo Care Connect 4.0, a population health management platform that integrates clinical and high-risk patient management expertise while embedding care delivery and coordination workflow processes.
Key features of Apollo Care Connect 4.0 include:
- Real time communication between physicians/case managers and patients and their families
- Integrates with and captures data from multiple EHRs, wearables and other devices
- Vault of 70 self-monitoring Digital Care Plans, with particular focus on chronic, high-risk patients
- User-friendly Care Plan Wizard to easily create and modify care plans without additional coding
- Robust mobile platform with Chat, SMS, Push and Pop-up Notifications, and Email capabilities
- Care Management Dashboard that allows coaches/care managers to quickly focus on multiple conditions through automated messaging and alerts
- Interactive Personal Health Assistant with decision support, recommendations, and actionable tasks
- Gamification system that incentivizes patients for positive behavior and lifestyle changes
- Flexible platform that can be integrated with other internal and 3rd party analytical tools
“Integrating technology, data and connectivity into clinical and risk-management processes is essential for value- based care companies,” Gary Augusta, CEO of Apollo Care Connect, said in a statement. “Apollo Care Connect is a robust, cost-effective platform for any healthcare entity that wants to both care for and interact with patients.”
Apollo Care Connect Base 4.0 platform will be offered for $10 per patient per year for select healthcare companies.