Garmin Lily has been announced as the “small and fashionable smartwatch women have been waiting for.” Available in two models, Classic and Sport, the 34mm watch case, T-bar lug style, subtly patterned lens, and various color options make Lily ideal for women seeking a fashion-forward alternative to what’s currently available on the smartwatch market.
Designed by women for women, Lily’s look and feel has been inspired by classic, jewelry-like timepieces designed for smaller wrists. The watch’s 34mm case is Garmin’s smallest yet, and its unique T-bar lugs and slender 14mm band enhance the “overall feminine aesthetic.” Lily features a unique metallic patterned lens that reveals a bright liquid crystal monochromatic touchscreen display that disappears when not in use. Each of the six different Lily styles has its own lens design, carefully created to be subtle and textural; a refined detail that complements rather than competes.
Lily Classic features an Italian leather band, stainless steel bezel and hardware, and comes in three timeless colorways. The lens patterns for Classic were inspired by high-end fashion but made subtle for everyday wear.
On the other hand, Lily Sport comes with a silicone band, aluminum bezel and hardware, and is available in three fresh, athleisure-inspired colorways. The Sport styles feature organic lens patterns that allude to nature, health and wellness.
Health and fitness tracking
More than an accessory, Lily leverages Garmin’s health and fitness features for whole body wellness.
- Provides health awareness by monitoring respiration, pulse, stress, hydration, advanced sleep and heart rate, 24/7.
- Body Battery energy monitoring shows the body’s current energy level which can help with scheduling workouts, rest times and sleep.
- Women’s Health features, including menstrual cycle tracking and pregnancy tracking, support women during each stage of their reproductive cycle with the ability to log symptoms alongside their other health and wellness data in Garmin Connect.
- Breathwork activity guides the user through a relaxing series of breaths and holds for focus and stress relief.
- Sports apps for yoga, Pilates, cardio, treadmill and more. Lily also connects to a compatible smartphone’s GPS to accurately track outdoor walks, runs and rides.
- Monitor activity throughout the day with step counting, calories burned, intensity minutes and more.
Lily provides all-day connection and convenience with a battery life of up to 5 days and smart features including smart notifications, calendar view, safety and tracking.
On the record
“Lily is truly a first-of-its-kind smartwatch: feminine, sophisticated and rooted in fashion with important health and fitness features,” said Susan Lyman, Garmin vice president of global consumer marketing. “Garmin remains committed to creating products that fit the needs of our female customer and in this case, it’s a small, on-trend smartwatch with features designed for today’s active woman.”
Both Classic and Sport variants of Garmin Lily are readily available from Garmin’s website for $249.99 and $199.99, respectively.