MapMyFitness launched the all-new Activity Feed, which the company says, is designed to organize not only all of your activity, but also provide better insight into what your friends are doing.
Available on the latest iOS mobile apps and on the website, the Feed includes your latest workouts, routes and social connections your friends have made.
- You can choose to view everyone’s activity or just your own.
- Friending is now a whole lot easier – by connecting your Facebook account, you can “take your friend count to the next level.”
- Within the Feed, you can check out your friend’s latest workout by tapping on their workout summary. There’s also the ability to pull up the in-depth Workouts page by tapping on the route thumbnail.
- Your best workouts will be called out in the Activity Feed if they are in the top 10% or top 20% for your activity (based on age and gender).
- You can now “like” an activity within the feed by selecting the heart icon.
Content on the activity feed is ordered sequentially by most recent activity to oldest activity, creating a visual timeline of all of your fitness stories.
The new Activity Feed will be rolling out over the next few weeks to the entire MapMyFitness community.