Collective Health unveiled the Premier Partner Program, a new offering for employers that will make it easier to select, integrate, and evaluate digital health partners — while creating an even more streamlined and intuitive experience for members. This new program will help customers confidently navigate the complex digital health landscape with a curated set of Premier Partners that demonstrate impact across the most sought after clinical categories. Employers will receive access to deeper insights and can more easily understand how their selected digital health partners are delivering value, and driving impact.
As part of the Premier Partner Program, 10 of the most validated and sought-after digital health solutions have expanded their already strong partnerships with Collective Health to create more robust integrations and help drive stronger outcomes and engagement for customers. The first services to join the new program include: 98point6, AccessHope, Carrot Fertility, Ginger, Hinge Health, Lyra Health, Modern Health, Progyny, and Teladoc Health, including Livongo.
Why does it matter?
Benefits leaders face many challenges when seeking the right mix of solutions for their employees, including fragmentation when trying to integrate and manage digital health programs, complexity when selecting solutions, difficulty driving member engagement, and a lack of visibility to measure the value, and impact of those solutions.
Collective Health addressed fragmentation issues five years ago when it built its digital health ecosystem with industry-leading integration capabilities that allow employers to implement and manage the right programs across an ever-growing universe of digital health point solutions-all from one flexible, connected platform.
The Premier Partner Program builds on that seamless ecosystem to provide employers support with selecting, managing, and evaluating their digital health solutions through:
- Curation: support with identifying, selecting, and managing the digital health solutions that best serve the unique needs of employee populations,
- Measurement: deeper understanding around health and cost outcomes, including a deep-dive ROI evaluation that assesses both financial and clinical impacts for each digital health solution, and
- Engagement: enhanced employee personalization based on a member’s unique healthcare journey and clear utilization for employers.
The program will initially launch with partners in the categories identified to have the most impact on benefits plans, including virtual primary care, telemedicine, behavioral health, cancer, diabetes, musculoskeletal/digital physical therapy, and family building, but will expand into other categories over time.
Currently, there are more than 90+ program partners that span 18+ categories in the Collective Health digital health ecosystem. The Premier Partner Program is a more curated cohort of digital health partners that have a demonstrated track record of delivering impact across member experience, cost management, and health outcomes.
The new offering brings deeper integration and the ability to further assess these digital health solutions against a rigorous set of criteria, including impact, reach and data measurement capabilities.
The initial list of services as part of the new Premier Partner Program include:
- Ginger: Provides members with access to unlimited self-guided care and 24/7 on-demand coaching, as well as video-based therapy and psychiatry support.
- Lyra Health: Helps leading global companies improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. Lyra uses matching technology and an innovative digital platform to connect members to world-class therapists, mental health coaches, and personalized medication prescribing.
- Modern Health: A global mental health platform for employers, supporting members in over 50+ countries. Modern Health covers the full spectrum of mental well-being needs and provides access to one-on-one care with coaches and therapists, group support, and self-serve digital resources – all within one single platform.
- AccessHope: Delivers a revolutionary cancer benefit that offers the latest cancer knowledge from National Cancer Institute-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers to employees with cancer and their treating oncologists.
- Livongo: Through the Livongo program, as part of Teladoc Health, members are offered a holistic approach to managing the complex care needs across the pre-diabetic and diabetic continuum.
- Carrot Fertility: A leading global fertility benefits provider for employers and health plans, built to make fertility and family-forming care accessible and affordable to everyone who wants or needs it regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and geography.
- Progyny: Provides fertility and family building solutions that ensure employers receive the most value from their fertility benefits by enabling members and physicians to focus on outcomes and pursue the most effective treatment.
Musculoskeletal/Digital Physical Therapy
- Hinge Health: Offers the market-leading Digital Musculoskeletal Clinic for back and joint pain that pairs wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with a complete clinical care team including PTs, health coaches, and physicians.
- 98point6: On-demand, text-based primary care that delivers a better patient experience and sets the standard for AI-enabled digital health.
- Teladoc Health: Leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals across primary care, urgent care, and behavioral health
On the record
“With the acceleration of digital and virtual health solutions Collective Health is uniquely positioned to enable the change agents of the industry to have greater impact,” said Lance Larsen, Head of Program Partners, in Partner Management & Development at Collective Health. “The Premier Partner Program will provide depth of curation, measurement, and engagement in ways that not only help employers select the right solutions, but can guide employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines.”
Collective Health will continue evaluating and expanding the solutions and clinical categories offered through the Premier Partner Program as it evolves. The program will be available for benefits plans starting in January 2022.