Endomondo launched a major update to its Android app – the popular sport tracker is now in version 10.0, hinting us it brings much more than bug fixes. Here’s what’s new:
- Support for the Bluetooth Low Energy HR monitors on Android, while speed and cadence devices will be included in one of the next releases.
- Bigger & better graphs for Premium and PRO users
- Lock Screen Widget from which you can see your workout data while the screen is locked.
- Improved Maps – relying on Google Maps v2, Endomondo got new map features, such as terrain map, rotate and tilt gestures, compass and more.
- Google+ Sharing
- Completely new ANT+ implementation using “ANT Plugins.”
- Get Started Tutorial for Endomondo newbies.
Perhaps now’s the best time to try out Endomondo… if you still don’t have it installed on your smartphone, you can download it from here.