A company called People Power has turned to Indiegogo to crowdfund Presence Pro Care, its mobile-based software solution designed for in-home care. Envisioned as a customizable white-label system, it enables service providers to easily brand and offer it to their customers to generate new ongoing revenues.
The Presence Pro Care campaign is looking to raise $20,000 with Starter Pack going for $99.Presence Pro Care includes a number of devices and features, including:
- An emergency button that triggers alerts to a Trusted Circle caregivers
- A connected pill dispenser that alerts if the patient forgets to take medications
- Fall detection motion sensing and analytics
- Integration with the Amazon Echo, so someone can call for help verbally
- Emergency response in the U.S. including dispatching an ambulance
- Two way audio and video calls that can initiated by the caregiver
- Messaging, scheduling and note taking between caregivers through the app
- Digital picture frame mode for Presence cameras
- Medication and Wellness tracking to share with doctors during visits
Also, the system includes Wellness Challenges to exercise regularly, real-time data analytics and sharing capabilities amongst patients and caregivers. These features combined, People Power claims, will help address one of the biggest challenges in society today – a rapidly aging population with a healthcare system that cannot keep pace with their needs.
The Presence Pro Care campaign is looking to raise $20,000 with Starter Pack going for $99. More advanced/expensive options include Pro Care Silver Pack ($279), Pro Care Gold Pack ($349), and Pro Care Platinum Pack ($489).